Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekly workout challenge, weight update, and Randomness

I'll start with this weeks workout challenge. If Pushing an actual push mower (not a self propelled one, and actual you must push or the mower won't go push mower) counts as a workout I complete 345 min this week! If not then I completed 295 minutes. I am still not meeting my min goal at the gym of 300 min. I should be at the gym for at least an hour a day 5 days a week. Ok it went like this:

Monday-60min elliptical
Tuesday-30 treadmill, 20 stair stepper (forgot how hard those are), 20 min walk/run w/ the kids. Have you ever tried to pace yourself with a 4 yr old on a bike? My kid is kicking my booty!
Wednesday- I had a dental apt, so nada at the gym but 20 min walk/run w/ the kids
Thursday-65 min elliptical, 20 min weight lifting, 50 min cutting the grass w/ an actual push mower
Friday-60 min elliptical

For next week I am shooting to hit at least 360 at the gym. I have looked over my calender there are no apts so I should at least be there for my min 60 min cardio a day, and my goal is to add weights to M/W/F and hopefully at least 3-4 walks w/ the kids and I really need to get to adding the leg lifts back into my everyday schedule. But for now I am shooting for a min of 360 next week

Weight update: Monday had me at 216 which means I was down a lb, but by Wednesday I was up to 219! and nothing had changed!!!! But it is that TOM so I am hoping that was the issue and decided I would go w/ Monday's weight of 216. I have not added it to my tracker yet though because I will wait till next week. I did however I add it to my WW online info and since I lost a lb I lost a point =( that was kind of a bummer. So anyway we will see what this Wednesday has to offer although I am not hoping for much as it will still not be the "best" weight in time for me.

Total Randomness, but I went to the store today because I wanted to buy a scale that kept track of my weight in smaller increments, thinking that is I could see even the once change maybe that would make me feel better. The cheapest one they had was $18 and although I can offed $18 I was sitting there in the aisle at target thinking, "I already have a scale that works fine, do I really want a new scale? or jeans are on sale this week for $19.99 do I want new Jeans?" I think it is clear to anyone reading this blog I of course bought new jeans. they are pretty snug.  I always wear a bigger size at target then anywhere else. The 18 fit when you buy them but they stretch so much that I bough the 16's because I know they will stretch and honestly I wouldn't have bought any as I would like to be a smaller size but it is cooling off and I have to have something to wear. So I have a pair of jeans lol.

Ok so if any of you are WW followers share your fav recipes! I am trying to figure out things I can eat and that my family can eat without the whole house being on a diet.

Ok well happy Sunday everyone!

~Till Later

4 comments:

  1. The jeans were a fun choice and can also be a scale of sorts, because they will help measure the inches you lose this fall. I, too, am in the market for a new scale. Mine is ancient, but I keeping finding things we need more. Maybe I will get one for Christmas.

    Your workouts look awesome this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am ready for you! :) I think y'all may kick my butt this week! :) Unless I get myself up to workout in the mornings, because work is going to be killer this week!
    Keep taunting me...trash talk is the best motivator...and may be the only thing that will get me up before 5 to workout haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I FEEL YOU. I already missed today I think I am getting sick =/ it just got cold! How can I be getting sick already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I despise TOM bloat and how it causes a gain... and you're already hormone charged, so the gain throws your emotions into a tizzy.. which sometimes leads to REAL gain vs. just bloat. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete