Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Start

Ok, so I am going to change my weigh ins to Thursday's I think.

But as of today I have put the past behind me and I am re-focused. Lets see what I can do in the next 4 days. Weighed in this morning at 221 =( its was like whipping the last 2 months away. Workouts are good so I just need to focus on the food. I have a new plan. Kind of like a planned meal plan. And I need to cut eating so much bread. Even though WW says I can I need to say I can't.

This will probably be me last post for the next couple weeks. I am going to take a break from the computer. I will post the workout challenge this week and that will probably be it. My son has surgery Tuesday and  have finals all next week then family in town. So...I will make it a long update in a few weeks.

-Till Later

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with both the surgery and exams, all the best xx

    ReplyDelete