Sunday, October 9, 2011

Workout challenge

Yep twice in one day! and then seriously that will be it for a while =)

Sunday: 45 min walk/run.
Monday: totally forgot about the filed trip with my sons class so nada
Tuesday: 65min elliptical 20min weight routine
Wednesday: 65 min elliptical 20 min weight routine
Thursday: SPIN!!! 60 min (m ass still hurts), 40min walk/run
Friday: 65 min elliptical, 40 weights, 50 min walk/run

Total: 470 min.  This next week will be tough because of my sons surgery. I am hoping to go in an workout at night, but we will have to see. I will be workout today, and tomorrow, and maybe by Friday he will feel up to going to child watch so I will have maybe 4 days this week....but my goal is the week after to start workout out a min of 500 a week. After finals means i have hit that date where I said I would start doing the Jillian Michales 30day shred again...so it is just a week away. My son is actually the motivator now for my evening walk/run and always reminds me that we need to go. Today I might go twice. Maybe once this afternoon then again this evening just to get some more activity in and get some of his energy out. II feel pretty sure I have said this before, but pacing yourself with a almost 5 yr old on a bike is a serious workout.

Ok I am out!

-Till Later

2 comments:

  1. Great job this week! Hope his surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Right click on the graphic and click save as. Then you can load it to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete