Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I just don't want to talk about it....

Things are just not going well. I am not sure this WW thing is for me. I get to eat normal I guess, but I am also NOT loosing weight. I am still at 218, I saw 216 on the scale a little over a week ago. When I weighed again this evening it was back up to 220 I mean WTF! That is like basically saying I haven't lost anything since I started WW! UGH! I am KILLING and I mean KILLING myself in the gym. I have upd my workouts to 1:30 this week and bringing back weights.

UGH

I am just to upset to post plus I have way to much homework to do. I have got to figure out dinner's for my fam. I may just have to feed them one thing and eat another. I still had 18points left for dinner tonight but still! UGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHG

Till Later

Which may really be pretty later. Like maybe a workout challenge post and then that will be it. My son has surgery and I have finals next week so I have a feeling I will be MIA.
Night ya'll

7 comments:

  1. No giving up yet! all the best with your son! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Do what is right for you! If WW is not it, that's okay! Calorie counting. Calorie shifting. Medifast. Lots of other options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find what is best for you. As far as having family or friends over for dinner, I don't agree with serving them one thing then eating something else. Part of this battle is building support, they will see you serving and enjoying a healthy meal. Do some online browsing for a knock-your-socks-off healthy recipe for a crowd.

    Have you sought advice from professionals? Nutritionist or doctor, perhaps get your thyroid checked? If you're working that hard with no loss, you might have something else going on. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is hard! Hang in there! Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain. Maybe try something besides WW but remember no matter what eating plan you choose, there will always be ups and downs.

    My thoughts are with you and your son and family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain. I had a month of "being good" and I didn't loose a darn thing and then I dropped refined sugar and wheat (and white carbs so potato's, rice etc) and in week one 2kg's down. I hate to say it but try something else there are so many different combinations to feed and nourish your body you will fall on one that works for you. Chin up & lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps ... view my profile and email me re your friend running the marathon (I am in West Sussex if that helps with mapping out logistics ;-)). Would due great to meet up at some point for sure.

    ReplyDelete