Sunday, September 25, 2011

Workout Challenge

This weeks workout challenge whet like this: total 230 (sorry Jen I added wrong):

Monday: Nada. I know I had a reason, but i don't remember what it was. Or maybe I did go and I just forgot lol.

Tuesday: 65 min elliptical

Wednesday: My son had an apt at the ENT, found out he will be having a new set of tubes placed and his adenoids removed. So passed on the workout.

Thursday: 60 min elliptical, 25 min run/walk with my son on his bike, daughter in jogging stroller, and our 5 yr old beagle Tessa, needless to say it was pretty vigorous =) 15 min leg raises

Friday: 25 min elliptical (I wasn't feeling the gym) 25 min run/walk same as the day before =) 15 min doing leg raises (which I must say is a highly underrated excesses because damn it hurts!)

Next week my goal is to actually get to the gym Monday-Friday like I told myself I would. I was pretty excited that I got 2 days of 2 workouts in. I am hoping the weather will clear up so I can continue to take my son on those walk/runs. It is great for me to actually run on the pavement (with my 2nd half marathon approaching) as well as that kid has more energy then any kid I have ever meet. If I do at least my min workouts I should hit 300 min each and ever week! I need to be doing the leg raises more seeing as they kick my butt, speaking of butt maybe I will add in that weird butt crunch thing too. I am going to shoot for at least 2 double workout days and 3 leg lift days for next week.

Side Note: I am FINALLY back to the 217 marker after my Carhaba's dinner. Really hoping for a loss. Will be buying a WW scale here soon becasue I would be interetsed in half pounds as well. Maybe that will help me feel like I am doing something since this lossing weight thing seems to be draggin some booty.

~Till Later

5 comments:

  1. 3 days of exercise in a busy week is a good show if you ask me. I'm learning that "life happens" but not to use it as an excuse not to workout! Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!! Keep it up and stay focused!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are the workouts going so far this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My scale does half pounds, but for the most part mine always come out to an even number. I've had halfs like 2 times since June? I have a weigh ins page on my blog and they are listed there.

    ReplyDelete