Monday, October 3, 2011

NO!!!

Shoot I have 3 whoops's today and it is only 2:30.

1) I totally forgot my son had a field trip today and therefor no gym this am. I am trying to get motivated to go now, but it isn't working very well...b/c of #2

2)Pretty sure I am getting sick! It just got cold 2 days ago! How can I be sick already! My noise is stuffed up and my chest feels heavy. Overall I feel ok, but crap! I have got to get to the gym I don't want to be sick!

3) The St. Jude half marathon is sold out =( my sisters and I were all going to run togther but guess it will have to be some other race.  SO we all just registered for the Turkey Trot lol. It is on Thanksgiving day and your run 4 miles while holding a turkey leg. Not quit the half marathon we all had hoped to do but it sounds like fun.

4 comments:

  1. One day I want to do the St. Jude half...one day I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey trots are a blast! I might do ours here this year if I am off of work. So far, so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkey trot sounds like a blast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, I think the turkey trot sounds fun. You'll have to share pics.

    ReplyDelete