Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quick Update Restart days 3-6

Down to 219, whew.  3 more to go to get back to the 216 mark where I was finally showing some progress.

Killed it at the gym this week, but am pretty sure I may not win the FMFF challenge as some of these peeps are really stepping up their game! But that is ok I like a good challenge and other then Alabama winning every football game this season and going 13-0 again I am cool with it =) maybe I will be even more motivated next week when I see what all everyone did this week! I like this challenge because it keeps me motivated to get to the gym.  I like putting up a high number even if it isn't the highest.  My husband doesn't get the whole "blogging" thing. But I told him it is just easier for me to share my weight issues with others who know what it is like, then it is for me to talk to my sisters (both thin workout freaks never been overweight a day in their lives) or my friend Amy who is just got a natural ability. She is really understand and supportive and knows how much I work, but doesn't know what it s like.

Still waiting on TOM should be soon...I think I located my strings which made me breath a huge sigh of relief. My hubby and I talked about  it and as soon as I have a negative pregnancy test my Dr has agreed to put me back on the b12 injections. Yay! They worked wonders for me a couple years ago and I kept the weight I had lost off till I got pregnant again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Roll Tide Roll!!!!

~Till Later

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read things have started to move in the right direction. I think we also have a natural tendency to get ourselves tooooo worked up about things ... today I was in a right tizz feeling like I'm taking on too much (working, the kids, keeping things general going, doing all the housework bar the weekly clean etc etc) had a quick word with hubby and felt better straight away.

    I've had a real food weekend and rated everything I would;t normally eat so Monday is back to reality with a smile on my face :-)

    ReplyDelete