Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tomorrow WILL BE BETTER!

SO where is B.H?

Up and down the same two lbs 223, 225, 223, 225, I think you get the picture.

I MUST stay on my calories count. That is WHY I gained it back, that is WHY I am not losing.

Kind of frustrated. So really must make that my goal for the rest of this week and for everyday.

So send me your tips and tell me what you are eating that is keeping you on track =)

I have decided that I am going to move forward with next months plan tomorrow. As of tomorrow adding to the list of things I know longer consume will be bread and pasta. It is one of those things I have learned that I just can not eat. I still eat plenty of carbs through fruits and veggies. But those are not the same. I feel good about no soda and no wine so lets move on to no bread. I also MUST find a way to stay on calorie count. Eating my burn is not working for me ;/ so 1300 a day it is, at most 1500.

I am getting to the gym fine so that is good. Foot is doing so so. It feels better but I feel a tinge or two every once in a while so I am still holding off on the running, but walking and doing some weights.

OK well crazy amounts of school work to do! And a baby shower to throw this weekend.

~Till Later

3 comments:

  1. It is difficult not to get frustrated, but tomorrow can be better! What has been helping me is drinking a lot of water. Many times when I think I'm hungry, I'm actually thirsty. So maybe try drinking a glass of water before eating anything. Also, I've been keeping low calorie snacks on me to curb hunger. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with the same few pounds. I know how that feels. I've been there too many times to count! Hold firm...if you continue to do the right thing the weight WILL drop!

    You mentioned eating your caloric burn.....I personally can't eat my earned calories. (ok or at least many...I can dip in a few calories maybe 50-100) I just dont' lose if I eat my earned calories. That's the sad part about my body. :-( I have a friend that HAS to eat her earned calories or else she doesn't lose. (I wish I were her...and she gets so sad when she realizes that I'm working out and not gaining any extra food).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this. plug along it will work. Bread and past would be hard for me to give up. I have given up all white bread and pastas and now am eating whole wheat

    ReplyDelete