Monday, February 4, 2013

I've Been MIA

Weight isn't doing much changing. One month in, nothing to really show for it. trying to stay positive. I have a one year plan, and depending where things are in a year will reevaluate. I will share that later.

Working out has been a easy. Even getting in workouts on the weekends which has been awesome. Starting my 2 day workouts today. Hopefully I can keep that up. Still trying to stay on my calorie target and would really like to get some weight off b4 my birthday.

I have a sick kiddo so gotta run, hopefully I will be better about blogging again soon but life is just so insane right now.

3 comments:

  1. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive. My little guy has been sick as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for health to return to your household.

    Don't worry about the scales. If you are eating right and exericing the number on the scales will catch up to your efforts. :-)

    ReplyDelete