Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I still want Soda

Well...I haven't had so much as a sip of a soda since last Friday...Maybe hasn't been long enough? Who knows. I mostly want it in the morning when I first wake up, and then again around 3 when I am starting to tucker out. I have axed my plan to give up coffee. Its just to exhausting to live without. However, now that my husband takes a good Thermos full to work, there is usually only a cup to a cup and half left in the pot for me so that is better then half a pot.

Weight was looking really good! Was down 3 lbs and was really excited, then the national championship happened and I ate a bunch of bad food last night...glad today is NOT my weigh in day. Really hoping I am not logging a gain this Friday in my fitness pal.

Gym is going well. I am amazed that I am pushing myself as hard as I am. I know I could push harder though. I haven't done any working out at home like I had hoped, but I have a class still to finish before the 25th of this month. So maybe that can be rolled onto a goal of next month. I have worked out everyday since last Thursday. Sunday I ran outside instead of going to the gym, and all of my workouts haven't been as  long as I would hope, but they are workouts and I am going which is more then I was doing two weeks ago.

I am exhausted from watching Alabama win their 3rd national championship in 3 years and have 3 essays to correct and resubmit so I am going to get to that. I will update more later!

~Till Later

2 comments:

  1. Giving up pop is difficult. I loved diet coke and I gave it up in December. It was rough in the beginning and occasionally crave one now, but it does get easier, as with most things. Good luck! You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong! It's so hard to drop the soda, but you are well on your way! :-)

    Also, don't despair about the eating...just keep yourself on track the rest of the week and you may be absolutely amazed at the loss! Has happened to me more than once!

    ReplyDelete