Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Official Start Date? Well, that will be tomorrow

Well, I didn't really find a groove today. I MUST FIND IT! I MUST MUST MUST!

Tomorrow January 3, 2013 will be my new start date. I will find me! The real me! The one behind the cellulite  fat rolls, and big thighs.

I played Just Dance with the kids for 30 minutes and it killed! Can't wait to see what it will do if I do the sweat it out version! My plan is to step up the exercise in increments.

One of my major goals is to be ready for the running clinic in March. In September I was running a half marathon, today I bet it would almost kill me to run a mile...if I even could.

Now that we are moved and settled, I can finally go and join the gym Friday. I should have just done it when we got here. Heck I may even go and do it tomorrow! Yes I will go and join tomorrow. Need to get the kids out of the house to begin with.

Here is my plan for next month:

1st 4 weeks:
-Focus on Calorie Intake using My Fit Pal. Even with calories earned by working out, stay under 1600 a day.
-Run/Walk at the gym 4 days a week and take it slow! No matter how hard it will be for me, I do not want to get injured again.
-30 minutes of Just Dance workout version 5 days a week
-circuit training at home 4 days a week
-no alcohol for 30 days
-giving up diet soda

Sounds like a lot, but when are weighing in at 222 lbs...well I need a lot. and really its an hour and half a day, and I plan to do it at two separate times a day. Annoying, yes, but great for getting that metabolism up! I also am saying no to wine. It is a little easier now that we live in a dry county. Can't exactly run out and grab a bottle. Closest liquor store is 20 minutes away. I figure if I can give it up for 30 days, I can keep adding to that. Seeing as it slows you down for 2 days and is full of calories, maybe if I can find my grove from last year I will see much better results as it was something I didn't give up =/. I am also getting rid of the diet soda. I love it. I crave it. It will KILL! But its expensive, unnecessary  and everyone swears you will lose weight if you cut it out. I have maybe 5 left in the closet and then they are gone. To reward myself for these things, I am going to put $10 a week that I don't drink in an envelope, and $3 a week that I don't have soda. That is about what I spend drinking soda and wine a week. I am going to put them back in cash and let it build. Each time I lose 10 lbs I am going to let myself go and blow it on something just for me!

~Till Later

6 comments:

  1. Hey there.... I love just Dance also. Which one do you have? I am using JD as part of my goal of increasing my physical activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the Just Dance greatest hits from 1 & 2. I didn't do the sweat it out version but plan to tomorrow. It is fun and the kids can do it with me which is nice.

      Delete
  2. I have given up alcohol as well. Coffee too having some serious caffeine withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally would try to not go cold turkey with it. Allow yourself to have some tea and weene. I am going to dye to. I am on my last one now. And then that is it. Not even going to order when we go out! Not that we do that often. ANd going to give myself $2 everytime my husband does, and I dont!

      Delete
  3. Wow great goals! The more I learn the more I realize that diet soda is poison - well all soda really is. It's amazing how many people are addicted to it. It's all doable!! Best of luck! Oh and I LOVE My Fitness Pal!

    ReplyDelete