Thursday, September 1, 2011

UGH! and Super fast update!

Only hit the gym once this week. Had a sick kiddo and didn't want to get hurt before Sunday. Not sure y? I am terrified!  have not idea what made me think about doing a half! I really hope I finish! I mean you have 4 hrs to do so, and that is an 18 min mile I think and I really hope we jog some, although my partner didn't train at all =( and I really did.

NO WEIGHT LOSS!!!! Weight gain =( only 2 lbs and I have been bad bad bad. So I am refocused and even with carbo loading on Saturday I hope to loss at least the 2! We shall see. I need to let go of the wine =/ so I am going to a wine less September. Or a liquor free September, well maybe a celebrator I did a freaking half marathon drink on Sunday night, but that's it! Which will be so hard! College football started tonight...but I will do it. I am sure it will help and I need to get on filling the house with better snack options and take my ADD meds lol. They help me stay focused.

Ok well it is 11:31 and the kids and i are heading out at 4 am!! Heading to VA! if you are in VA beach come out and cheer me on at the Rock in Roll! Don't know my number yet but i will try to upload when I am there.

Till Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment