Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

Thank you LORD! I am down another lb. Finally to 10lbs. Not exactly where I wanted to be almost 3 months into this, but I think I am getting more focused. Dropping having any special beverages seems to have made a difference this week and I have added some new kitchen gadgets to my collection (tell you about them tomorrow) which seem to offer the ability to make some really awesome low point choices. I have been eating a lot more fruit then I would be on a regular basis. Not over doing it, but trying to eat it as a snack or breakfast to keep points more in check. Lets hope for a BIG loss next week!

~Till Later

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be proud! The 10lb mark is a huge first milestone!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Great work and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 pound is the first milestone of many. After doing this for a couple months, you know what works and what doesnt.... use those facts to your advantage and go get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete