Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I want some WINE!

Seriously I am not an alcoholic. I think it is one of those things, I told myself I couldn't have for 30 days so I want some. Plus my husband is in the Navy and I am studying and it really is amazing how much more focused I stay when I am drinking a glass of vino =)

Ok well it is Wednesday and I FINALLY made it to the gym this week. Hoping to add some more workout time this week at least over the next 2 days. I haven't even cracked a book this week =/ not good. Considering it is a pretty busy week. Although I think anytime you take 2 classes at once that are both condensed into 8 weeks and usually taught over 16 it is a busy week.

That being said hubby won't be home for a few hours and both kids are asleep. Homework here I come!


~Till Later

2 comments:

  1. I've taken those 8 week courses before-before the kids though. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a wine not too long ago that was called Slender. They have Slender White and Slender Red. They are no sugar, no carb, no calorie. They are pretty good for a wine fix, about $10 a bottle. I drank a whole bottle of the white myself, shared the red. I didn't have a headache or tummy ache the next day so it was good.

    ReplyDelete