Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back on Track

WHoo Hooo!~!!! Weighed in at 218 today. Thank you LORD! Family has gone home, half marathon and travels are all complete until Thanksgiving it is time to kick this fat ass into gear!

I set a BUNCH of lofty goals when I started this blog and I am so far behind them, I don't even want to ready them. So here is my new goal. I want to be UNDER 200 lbs when I go home at thanksgiving. I have 10 weeks and 18lbs to loose. that is less then 2 lbs a week. I should be able to do this! I am not on track to be where I want to be when I need to be there. So come Feb/March I may be on the Physicians plan just do to time frame, but I really hope I can do it on my own!

My goals this week are to STAY ON MY POINTS! Eat no weekly or activity points. Also a BIG one. I have got to cut the wine =/ it really is my biggest vice and even when I count the points and don't go over I really need to just give it up for a while. So starting today I am doing 30 days of no wine. Lets see what that does for me!

Ok well now that craziness and mid terms are over I will be updating more often =)

~Till Later

2 comments:

  1. Dropping the wine may help a lot. Even though a glass a day is healthy, your body burns off alcohol before it burns any other fat or carbs...

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete