Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick update on life!

Weight 219!
Workout elliptical 1 hr, bike 30 min, totally calorie burn 1,026. I started tracking calories for weight watchers. For every 80 calories burned, you earn one activity point. SO to say that I am kicking it in the gym is an understatement so I hope it starts to translate into some results.

The Weight Watchers thing is going pretty good. I haven't really made any weight watchers recipes or anything. I have basically just been finding things in the house and eating them. I did buy some weight watchers cheese, 1 point tortillas, and a few low fat/fat free things that i knew were low in points and then veggies and fruits to eat. It has been going pretty well though. I think next week will be the true test to whether or not I am losing weight. I think I would have re-bounded to 220 anyway. Granted this evening I weighed in a 219 and I even saw a glips of 218! I think I need to get one of those scales that weights the ounces. That is after all what they weigh you in on at weight watchers and it might be good to see even ounces go down over the days. That will have to wait till next pay day for sure. It has been nice to eat what the family eats which I couldn't do on low carb so that has helped. I did get a scale to weigh some of the food so I can stay on track when calculating points. Last night I had a Junior League meeting at the mellow mushroom and couldn't find points totals for what I was going to eat anywhere. I just counting it as a lot! LOL! And kept it to a minimum. I had 2 slices of a veggie pizza and am amazing Greek salad!

My life is crazy right now. Between my son being back in school, working out, and the 2 classes I am taking I am pretty much in a constant state of stress. over the next 8 weeks post may be minimal due to the amount of course work I have going on. Since they are mini mesters I am pretty much considered a full time student along with everything else in life.

Ok kids are screaming gotta run!

~Till layter

3 comments:

  1. You do sound busy-why can't we get a trainer & a chef to just take care of this weight loss thing? There should be a grant! Dammit! Sounds like you are on the road to success though.

    Thanks for your input on the tubal! My hubby has concerns about getting snipped himself. I am seriously so done, I feel like we need to just cross this off our list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the recipe on my blog :) Sounds Yummy! Looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete