Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm Back!

weight: 223 (+3 but there is one week every month that I go up between 3-5 lbs so I am thinking that is my issue, Hears to hoping.) SO basically 3rd week in a row at 220..ugh hope I bust through this soon!
Exercise: Spot on. I think the elliptical I was using all last week has issues. I was spot on my 11 minute miles today. 4 miles in 44 minutes. I was sweating up a storm and really wanted to do 6 and then run a mile, but we had a super late start and were going to a friends for a play date so I did 4 and checked out.

The visit home was nice. It is hard to be around my 2 insanely small sisters and everyone clam that I am looking like I have lost weight. I don't think 7 lbs shows up that much we have this much to lose. I did pretty good till i had some wedding cake. Then the drive home I had a friend sandwich. But it is a new week and I am more focused then ever. I am making some new plans and some new goals and will be busting my butt. My son starts school next week and I know life will start to regulate more soon.

~Till Later

No comments:

Post a Comment