Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's going down!

So I didn't meet my goal for my daughter’s birthday party last Saturday. It took me an extra week. I weighed in this evening at 222. I will take it. That's down from 234when I started tracking it, and down from 227 when I started this blog. I will take 5. Heck I will take whatever I can get.

I am low carbing. It stinks. I feel like I am starving and all I want is a HUGE bowl of bowtie pasta with pesto sauce and garlic bread. Needless to say, this is why I weight 222 lbs. In the past when I have done well on a diet I allow myself to have a normal portion of something bad for you. I don't know why I would think since i have lost 5 lbs I can start to eat normal again. So tonight, after I weighed myself, I sat down and ate my fajitas w/o a wrap and snacked on some almonds. Maybe later I will has some jello. Come on your know you are jealous =)

My next goal was to weigh 210 at my cousins wedding. I doubt that will happen, but I am still shooting for it. I did pick up my gym visits this week. I am still benched from running which is killing me. No running till August. But I have been killing it on the elliptical. I have managed to keep an 11 min mile pace on the elliptical at a 9 resistance which is killer. I am on day 3 of the no carb so hopefully it will start to get easier. I am trying to stay on induction phase, but i am sure I have something here or there I am not supposed to, but I am really really trying. I'd like to stay induction till I return back from visiting my family in 3 weeks. It will be the easiest way to make sure I don't gain any weight.

77 lbs left to go till my dream goal weight of 145

62 lbs left to go till my ok goal of 160

47 lbs left to go till my ok but still pushing goal of 175.


I'm going to try to starting posting some pictures. And then pictures at ever 10, and then when I hit goals...that might be a lot of pictures lol

No comments:

Post a Comment