Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday..

I really wish that there was an exclamation point after that title but there isn't.  Having my one cheat meal, which turned into 2 full cheat days with some major bad over eating on Thursday and Friday leaves me just mad, sad, and irritated. I weighed in this evening at my illusive 222. +2 pounds from my blog a week ago and +3 from where I weighed in after I had blogged. The past few days I have been sitting at 223 with not a budge and really thought I would be posting that as my weight today. But i weighed in before I showered after dinner tonight and was a little happy to see it was down another lb again. But i will be even happier when I get back to the 219. I read over my goals again and was just so bummed to see how little progress I am making. I keep think that something has to give soon right? Other then my cheat days I have been sticking to my low carb meal plan, and hitting the gym on a regular basis. Maybe I should start my posts with my workout for the day..hum that is a thought.
Anyway, back to what I was saying. My goals. I am so off for what I wanted to be. My August 6th I was hoping to be at 210. Weighing in today at 12 lbs over that =(. I am hoping the weight loss really starts to get moving soon. With the half marathon looming in September I am picking up the workout sessions. Not to mention my oldest child will be back in school soon and that too will help pick up my gym visits.

I hope to be turning frowns upside down next week!

~Till Later

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can find your groove soon. For me, I found counting calories the easiest choice to loose weight because then if I had something off plan I could just factor it in instead of feeling like I had messed up the whole day. Just don't give up you will eventually figure out what works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if counting calories would have helped me this week. A couple bottles of wine and a wayyy cheat day is what held it up. Then again I am not looking att having a very successful week this week yer either.

    ReplyDelete