Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pictures Don't Lie

I don't think of myself as a fat person. I am not sure how I manage to do that seeing as I wear a size 16 and XL. But in my head I am still that size 8 athletic build person I was 6 year ago when I married my husband.
Well, fast forward 6 years, add 2 babies, 2 deployment, 2 major moves and just life in general and I am no longer the 155 lb person I use to be. Last night I uploaded pictures to my facebook page from our family vacation...I just wanted to cry.
I watch biggest looser and I see bog people, and I just never feel like I am as big as those people. I am! I have got to stop lying to myself! Stop telling myself, "oh you lost 2 lbs you can have a brownie". No NO I cant! Not only is my sister now getting married, but my sister in law is now getting married in March!!! SO no waiting till June of next year to look good. Got to get it done by 30 for real now!
Ok, tomorrow is a new day. I am doing the induction phase of Adkins. I will weight in for my daughters birthday and in 14 days for the end of induction phase. I have lots of stuff going on this week so I will probably not write till Saturday...again not that anyone is reading this....but just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment