Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lets Make A Weigh In Day!

Let's make a weigh in day! And I decided today will be the day. Granted I actually weigh in everyday, multiple times a day. Unhealthy maybe.  But it is what I need to do. I have to know where I am standing. Frustrating yes. Seeing as I weigh in and see one number and later that same day see another. It is annoying and some times very frustrating. Like why did I gain 4 lbs just because I ate a salad for dinner? However, I have found when I don't do so. And I don't weigh in a lot what happens is it is weeks later and I get on the scale and have gained 16 lbs. Oh and i can do that in a matter of days. When we moved two years ago. I went 9 days without a scale. In that nine days I gained 19 lbs. Impressive I know. I have to stay on it at all times. Obsessively on it.

I am going to make "official" weigh ins for progress post on Wednesdays. I have this blog for a month and haven't really made an attempt to get some things organized so here is the beginning of getting this thing to look like a real blog. Today I weighed in at 220! Skipped right on over that illusive 222! I didn't get to weigh in this morning because my husband was in the shower when the kids and I left so I weighed in when I got home from the water park this afternoon. I am sure I am dehydrated and before I go to bed tonight I will have gained a few pounds in liquid, but that seems to be the trend. I did the same thing with the 222lbs.  Hopefully the 220 will be more contestant. Hopefully all this dieting and gym work is finally starting to get me somewhere. I guess only time will tell. Oh I hope to bust through the 220's before this week is over. It would be so great to be in the 2 teens. Granted It will be even better when I start with a 1, and better yet when I have hit my super awesome probably over a year away dream goal of 145 =)

S0 weigh in today at 220. That is a weight loss of 7 lbs since this blog started and down 14 from 234 when I started the weight loss journey on my birthday. Fingers crossed I can break through the 200's by the time I run the half marathon on September 4th. I am not going to hold my breath though seeing as I have 6 weeks to so it in. Even 2 lbs a week wouldn't get me there. but here is to hoping. At least seeing the number 220 come up on the scale 3 times today (yes I weigh 3 times in a row to make sure that I am standing on the scale correctly, or whatever to make sure I get the same number 3 times straight) gave me a new push that finally I may be getting somewhere. I know if I can see a loss ever few days I can stay focused it is when you hit those walls you ask yourself, if I am not losing weight anyway I might as well eat some of that cake!

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment