Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pushing over the hump...

It feels to early in the game to e pushing through the hump, but that is where I find myself. The other day when I weighed in at 222, I weighed again in the same day and was back up to 226. I decided that it was water. I was downing an insane amount of water that day, well and every day since. It has been heat index of 115 here. Well, I am back down to 224 but haven't seen 22 since I weighed in and posted. I have been sticking to my no carbs though. It is killing me. Of course I am eating carbs, but it I am not cheating at all when it comes to bread, pasta, sweets...that stuff. Maybe I should post about my low carb philosophy? OK that will be the next post. Anyway, I told my husband tonight I was getting frustrated again. He told me to stick to it, I've been staying focused these last few weeks. He even went to the store to get me some more pork rinds so I could have a snack with him while we watched a movie tonight. I then finished my night with some sugar free jello, which kind of tasted like cough medicine.

Tomorrow will be a better day, tomorrow will be a better day, tomorrow will be a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment