Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dress up for the Gym

That's right! Look cute =) It really is so much easier to go to the gym and workout when you like what you are wearing. As a runner workout gear gets INSANELY expensive. But it is one of the ways I "reward" myself new workout clothes.
Anyway, for mothers day I got a fab workout shirt that my hubby bought from Dick's Sporting Goods. It is lime green with hot pink and white strips down the sides and the back.
Here is the link: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11889189

I just bought 2 more of these tops. I LOVE THEM! They fit loss, but not so loss that you have zero shape and look worse then you actually do, or in my case, fatter then you actually are.  They come in fun funky cute colors! It is light and airy and fresh and fun! And you know what I feel cute in them =) and I get compliments all the time. I actually got one in it today. I am seriously thinking about ordering another one in the exact same colors since I have kind of beat this one up over the last 2 months because I love it so much.

But the guest is, spend a little money and buy some good, cute, comfy workout clothes that you feel good in! You will be more likely to go to the gym that way!

On a side note. Day 2 of induction and down 6lbs. I am still refusing to change myfitnesspal lol. But i am only 3 lbs from where I was the last time I weighed in on it. Those skinny margaritas might not be as skinny as you think, seeing as I am doubt I lost 6 actual lbs, nor do I doubt I gained 9 in a week. But only time will tell. Sitting her now all I can think about is food. So I think instead of eating I will go to bed which is where I should be anyway!

~Till Later!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Shirts! I will have to look into buying some. You are right the better we feel about ourselves in our clothes the more chance we will get out their and exercise

    ReplyDelete