Friday, July 6, 2012

DO NOT GET TOO COMFFY!

Ok Earth to BRITT! You still need to lose weight!
Yes you are looking way better.
Yes people are telling you on FB & when you see them how great you look.
Yes you are in a size 12 capri.
Yes you purchased SHORTS and are wearing them IN PUBLIC!!!
NO YOU ARE NOT DONE!!!

I must remember this! I am refusing to update my fitness pal. I am bouncing around again. From 203-207 =/ I haven't seen a number over 204 since March. I have GOT TO GET FOCUSED!!!

I know what the biggest problem is, it is my old friend Alcohol. I hardly had any while I was out of town for my sisters wedding for 10 days and came back only gaining 1 lb! I even did great the 1st week we got back! Then I started having wine every night, now some margaritas with my friend who is in town. Ugh I can not get comfy!

It is amazing how much better I feel about myself. But I have also been eating way to much carbs which need to find a new home tomorrow! and that would not be finding a home on my left ass cheek!

Ok, nothing I can do about the last two weeks! But I need to get my ass in gear! Get back to the gym (which has also been wayyyyy to slack for the last 3 weeks eek!) I did go once this week CRAP! OMG! I have got to get back to it! Ok tomorrow is a new day. Plus I hurt my foot =/ and ordered new shoes which haven't arrived yet.

Well, anywho...hopefully i can get it back to the 200 by cutting the carbs, and alcohol back out along with all the salt (yes I've been eating a bunch of chips and stuff too) b4 my daughters birthday party which is kind of the bench mark for my weight loss. Then that will make the "official" 2nd year.

Till Later

No comments:

Post a Comment