Friday, June 24, 2011

Big Fat Fail!!!

Ok, so the last few days have been a HUGE fail! I have been down 2 up 2 down 2 up 2. Then found out today that I am officially benched from the treadmill for the next 6 weeks! I am running a half marathon in 10 weeks!!! I can't not run for 6 weeks! Well, the new plan is just to finish the half, looks like I will be walking. I have been doing good staying low carb till the evening and my husband gets home. I also bought some nutter butters at the grocery store earlier this week (why I don't know I knew I would want to eat them!) well I did and they are now officially gone =) so tomorrow is a fresh day. I have 8 days till my daughters 1st birthday. I told myself I would be under 200 lbs when she turned 1, but unless I cut my leg off, that is not gonna happen. So I will take being down 5 lbs in the next week. Which I know is a HUGE task but if I stick to the low carb I have 8 days it should happen.

My goal is to be 222 by July 2nd...

No comments:

Post a Comment