Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thin by 30...or bust

As of today I have..well i am not sure how many days I have left till I am 30. I do have somewhat of a life although I am blogging at 11:20 on a Sunday night while I nurse my last glass of Pinot Grigio before bed.
1st on the check list for losing weight, time to ax the wine.
I have given myself one year (granted I am a few months behind schedule) to get thin before I turn 30. For as long as I can remember I have had to watch what I eat, I can't remember the last time I felt really happy with my body. I spent my 20's yo yoing through multiple diets, and being larger and thinner. I am not going to do it anymore. It is time to get ahold of things. I have had my babies, there are no more excuses. I want to be a hip mom! I want to wear a BIKINI (gasp) again! I want to feel good naked in front of my husband, break out some of that lingerie I got 6 years ago when we married. Most of all I want to look outside the way I feel I should look inside. Since it is late I will start things off short today...just the basics.I'm 29. Weighed in today at 227. That is 10 lbs more then my husband who is 6'5"! I am not that tall. I will be 30 in March, and my baby sister gets married June 16th next year and her biggest bridesmaid besides myself, might wear a 6. I'm sporting a 16 these dayes with hopes to be at least 160 this time next year with a dream weight of 145.  My plan? Well, if I can come up with the money physicians weight loss is where I am plan to go.  I have used the B12 shots before and they are a GOD SEND! But I am feeling that it won't be in our budget till after Christmas. SO I am hitting it low carb style starting tomorrow morning. I've been working out fairly consistently for a while now and am running a half marathon in September so hopefully that will help to boost my weight loss. I'm going to try to post short blogs of my day. Food details, weight loss, workout, you know the basics. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment