Friday, May 25, 2012

200 to 204

I refuse to change the weight in my My Fitness Pal. I Hit 200 =) about 3 days after my last 5k, then I haven't seen it since. I have been up and down and up and down.  Never getting above 205, starting a day at 204, finishing at 202. Ugh.  I was going strong on Atkins, then had my monthly weighing and for whatever reason weighed heavy at the Dr office. My Dr then told me I needed to be eating 650-800 calories a day...Um WTF! I will die! I mean I get what he is saying I still have work to do, but still, I am burning that in one workout, I have grad school, 2 kids, and a husband in the Military 800 cal a day ain't gonna cut it.

Anyway, I am hitting Atkins hard again tomorrow. I've got to lose 6lbs or more before my next weight in...or I might be too embarrassed to even go in and weigh in. I work out a lot, so it is obviously in the food. This is so frustrating. Seriously the most frustrating thing ever. I should be able to lose at least 2lbs a week. I am taking a medication that keeps you from wanting to eat! I cut out carbs! I run my ass off! WTH is wrong!

Ugh ok so enough bitching today. I will just do better tomorrow. I will I will Will WILL WILL lose more weight!

Till Later
ME

2 comments:

  1. it seems hard to believe that a doctor would tell you to eat so little especially if you are working out...Usually it's recommended to not go lower than 1200. Low calories like that is usually a specially supervised medical liquid diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, he is CRAZY I have decided =) I will lose it w/o going that low it is just going to take me getting more focused. I talked to the trainer and she said that I was probably at a hold up because I am not eating enough of the right things which is true. So I am re focusing this week and moving forward on my own =) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete