Monday, November 7, 2011

A week in a super fast review!

Biology is still Kicking my butty. 3 weeks down 5 to go I CAN NOT WAIT!


Kids are doing great. No more babies on the way  (couldn't remember if I posted that) maybe later but not today, insert HUGE sigh of relief.

Quit Weight Watchers, It was not working for me. It allows you to eat too many carbs and that is just not gonna work for me.

Back to 218.  Really hoping to hit the 210 mark before we head home for Thanksgiving, but I'm thinking that would be a long shot since it is in like 15 days. LOL so anything lower then 218 would make me happy =)

Running is going well. I am icing down for several hours and that seems to be helping ward off the shin splints. I am only running twice a week which I sooo know needs to be picked up and soon! I still have not registered for the half and I am considering not doing it as no one wants to do it with me and I am not sure how I feel going it allone. But we shall see. But I am spinning a couple days a week and hitting up the elptical still. Weight training has been a constant at the gym but only around for a few weeks at this point and although I can already feel the differences no super noticable changes yet.

I can get my size 14 jeans on and have even worn them in public. Grandted I am wearing spanx and stratigic shirts becasue the muffin is def there! But I will take it. I am in my 16's solid which is great becasue I really didn't want to buy any new jeans.

I am done christmas shopping. Finished up last night and only spent half of our budget this year which is great news. Also means I can travel and take everyones gifts with us so we don't have to ship anything! YAYAY!!!!

Random:But pretty bummed SAturday when my team didn't win, but it was one hell of a game and I am really hoping for a Bama/LSU rematch in the National Title game.

~Till later and Roll Tide!

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping for that rematch too! Hubby says it is a long shot...but still crossing my fingers :)

    ReplyDelete