Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rock in Roll Comparison

I didn't meet my weight loss goals. I am not super thrilled with the fact that I am back up 8lbs since my sisters wedding. But I did run my second half marathon and I did do much better then last year. In fact I feel like a 19 minute difference was CRUSHING to my finish last year and I am super pumped to run again with my sister in February and really hoping I am down at least another 20lbs (Plus the 8 I am currently up). I'd love to come in under 2:30:00.  So below are a BUNCH of pictures to compare from my changes over the last year. I felt just as "fat" that morning. And although I think race photos are bad of pretty much everyone (my running buddy is a 4 and even she looks much larger in her pics then she really is), but I still look better then last year.

I also want to add, even if you can't run you should do one of these! Lots of people straight up walk them! And it really is a lot of fun and you feel like you have really accomplished something. If I could find a marathon with an 8 hr time limit I would do it.
Ok now to figure out how to post these pictures lol















No comments:

Post a Comment