Thursday, March 8, 2012

205....come on body I just need 6 more....

Well more like 60 more lol. But I am weighing in today at 205. Its the lowest point I have seen on the scales since we moved to South Carolina, so July 2009! WOW! Ok so it's been a while. The lowest I have been since I was married was April 19, 2009 when my husband came back from his 2nd deployment I weighed in at 189 that morning and never saw it again. When I walked down the aisle I weighed 165, and the best I have ever felt about the way I looked and never referred to myself as "fat" or "on a diet" was my Junior yr of college when I weighed between 140-150.  I would love to see a size 8 again, no matter what the weight. I refuse to stop focusing until at least a solid 10 (meaning any size 10 I can put on). Right now I can wear anything from a 12-16...feels like such a HUGE spread! I did buy some size 12 capri jeans the other day. They are straight leg, but hey I'll take it! I know it is crazy, but I so wish I could somehow drop another 6 lbs in the nest 7 days lol. At least I shouldn't get yelled at when I weigh in this month. I was up 3 at my weigh in last month, and from my weigh in morning I am down 6, I just hope I can keep it down between now and my weigh in Tuesday.

I will try my best to post from the Beach Party on my 30th to see how well I did. Either way I guess is better then where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment