Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 lbs and only 18 days to Go

SO the 30th is RIGHT around the corner. I will be spending it where everyone really wants to spend their 30th birthday, at a Bachelorette party for my sister with 10 other 23 yr olds..... I know, I know I am sure it will be fun, my baby sister is getting married and I am throwing the party and I know I do that super well! But, I really, really, really want to start my 30s not in the 200s....I know 8 lbs in the next 18 days is a reach, especially considering it took me the past 7 months to lose 20, but Here's Hoping!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck. Just keep telling yourself it'll be worth it and that you CAN DO IT AND WILL DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Luck! You can only get all the more closer to your goal! No matter where you end up, you've made progress!

    ReplyDelete